18 August 2007

Scenes from a Busy Summer

Hi Everyone--I'm sorry I've been out. A little bit of this, and a little bit of that. Then, you get out of the habit of blogging. Now, I have this backlog of ideas and inspirations that will take me the rest of the year to work through. Another little side effect of being out is that my work has piled up. Two more excuses then I'll be done: My lovely wife kindly bought me a gym membership for my birthday, so I've been trying to exercise more (more than zero). Lastly, I've built up my own expectations so much for my next blog entry that I can't possibly do anything of quality. So, I thought I would show some pictures of where I've been and what I've been doing for the past month and a half...I hope you enjoy them! Deep thoughts and insightful observations to follow shortly...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: