05 September 2006

Things I'm working on

1. Full Moon and Weird stuff

2. My new Hero: Neil from Dell who was professional and Emailed me about my blog entry, wanting to help...

3. A story about Ryan striking out every time during one game and coming home crying and wanting to quit the baseball team. The next game, he struck out but the opposing team's coach made an exception and gave him an extra pitch because the machine malfunctioned (this was the first and only time I've ever seen this). Ryan reached up and tomahawked the ball (the machine had malfunctioned again and it was sailing over his head) into the outfield for a home run--his first! The name of the story is "The Corner of Ryan and Homer", named after an intersection which we found near the ballpark--we superstitiously drove through this intersection before every game after we found it.

4. I don't know...some pictures or something.

5. How I came to own Union Square in San Francisco...

1 comment:

gP said...

and me waiting to read them all...