29 June 2006

Not scoring points...

WE never, ever buy new CD's. I'm just now discovering songs from five years ago...So I was really excited that we bought a new Black Eyed Peas CD (which is only like 3 years old now) and we were really having fun listening to it. It's really eclectic, weird, some of it sounds like Reggae, some of it sounds like rock.

There's this one song that was bugging me. It's called "Let's get Retarded." I listened to it and I kind of get it, but there is something just fundamentally wrong with listening to and enjoying a song called "Let's get Retarded".

So I was driving home from work today with the radio cranked up and I had an idea--I called Fran and said "Hey, honey--one of your brothers called the radio station and made a request--"

And I put on "Let's Get Retarded" and cranked it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-machine.info/684.html and http://google-machine.info/891.html