12 June 2005

If you're looking for me...

Tomorrow, I get to cross off one of the "things" on my list of stuff to do before I die: I am going to see the Red Sox play at Fenway Park!!!!

It was a series of odd events that brought me to Boston for 2 nights after being gone for 10 days in Maine.

I mentioned to a newly made friend that I love the Red Sox and, when he found out about me coming to Boston, he arranged the tickets.

It's the oldest stadium in baseball! I'm pumped!

Here are some things left:

1) Catch a Marlin
2) Visit all 50 states (Still need: Hawaii, Oregon, Connecticut, Montana, Wyoming, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, New Mexico, Deleware, Iowa, Nebraska, and N and S Dakota)
3) See the Grand Canyon
4) Visit Italy, France
5) Moose Hunting in Alaska
6) Bow hunt for deer
7) Write and publish a book
8) Other, more private and boring stuff (ex: financial goals, read certain books)...


I've got a million great stories from this trip--what a great experience. It's funny how it was the trip of a lifetime for me, with unforgettable experiences at every turn, and I could see that others went through the time with an attitude that it was tedious and grueling.

Here's the best joke of the week (and I didn't tell it)

We were driving around looking for something to eat, and we passed a pub called The Jack Russell.

Deb: "We could get Jack Russell for lunch"

Me: "I don't know. I don't like the sound of that."

Frank: "What, you don't like Korean food?"

I laughed so hard my sides ached. If you don't get it, sorry.

No comments: