29 June 2005

Proof that Fran is a Cool Mom



Fran's brother Rick: Wanna ride on the Harley?

Fran: Sure! Let's go right now!

She's always surprising me...

I noticed that when we went to the zoo, Fran would always dress Ryan in a bright yellow shirt. I suspected that, since there were crowds, she was putting him in something that we could spot from a distance, because Ryan likes to run off, laughing at us for trying to possibly keep up.

When it popped into my mind at some point, I asked her.

She told me that she dresses him in bright clothes so the animals will notice Ryan and he'll have more fun.

Now that's a cool mom!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think that's AWESOME. It's cool that Fran even thinks of things like that! For someone who hasn't actually MET her, it is a great commentary on her and insight into why you love her SO much!

Mike's Drumbeats said...

Hey Everyone!

Just FYI, since several people have asked---Nicole is my sister, and she's very cool.

Additionally, Don is actually my real brother, too. He's also very cool but about to be schooled in golf in about 4 days...

Here's something interesting: Don and Nicole have never met...I guess that's blog fodder at some point.