19 December 2005

Scenes from Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco





Pier 39--Sea Lions come here to hang out...and escape the Great White sharks in the bay. Here's a big one:

There are lots of shops owned by non-English-speaking people. Here was a noteworthy sign:

"Hey, that sweater looks like crap on you!"

SO....

I started putting more pictures and stories from my trip, but then had a vision in my head of my uncle showing a slide show and droning about his trip to the Grand Canyon...but, if you would like to experience more photos, witty commentary, and wildly amusing anecdotes about my trip, please visit my photoblog...

Highlights:

1) Homeless and Crazy--two things that seem to go together well...

2) Break-Dancing!

3) Dude--it's foggy!

4) Fran has never (ever) been to the woods...

5) Smokin'

6) Wacky Self-portrait

7) Why buy a postcard when you can lean out of a cable car and almost die?

Not seen in the photoblog: The mysterious story of harmonica-man...

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'd like to know the origin of the feeces...

Anonymous said...

Thank God you chimed in, Anon--I thought you might be dead...

Anonymous said...

:)
well, i *might* be...

haven't checked lately.