20 April 2005

Mailing it in today.

Aha! I figured out a way to add a link without having to memorize code. Okay, this was a very sneaky way to impress you by seeing that I knew how to add the code.

I saw this website and thought it was well-thought-out for the agnostics among us:

Reasons to believe in God

I guess that's on my mind because last night, Ryan told me "Daddy, when we get to heaven, I'm going to ask God where he came from."

Soooo...I guess we're already at the stage where the son is outhinking the dad. I was going to ask "When I'm out fishing and I'm not catching anything, is it because the fish aren't there, or they aren't biting?" I mean, I'm really aiming low here. I just answered "That's a great question! Let me know what he says..."

Additionally, I abandoned yesterday's baby-fit that I was throwing about having to do that difficult report and figured out why I was so ticked about it--I'm not too organized, so I haven't been keeping track of my inventory as well as I could.

Here's my excuse: I'm soooooo productive that I deserve to not have to bog down with the paperwork of keeping track of my inventory closely. Well, guess again. There is a day of reckoning coming, so I spent literally 1 hour today and created a great spreadsheet that will help me track changes in my inventory--yes, I know everyone's thrilled.

But, the point is: I was proactive and went after my problem instead of just complaining about it, which is my first instinct. In fact, my first analysis didn't include the possibility that I could do anything about it.

So I feel good about that.

Also, I mailed some Thank You cards that I've been wanting to send for over a month...

Sorry for the lame post today! I've got a crazy one that I'm working on--if it turns out to be any good, you'll see it here soon.

M

No comments: