07 April 2005

Source of Frustration



I had to document this image.

Sometimes when I feel like my files are out of control, I just dump everything out and make myself go through it all. Kind of like people who buy gym memberships thinking that it will inspire them to go work out since they have paid the $$...

Just like those poor doomed fatsos that just feel dumb for spending money for nothing, I am looking at these piles of crap all over my floor and chairs and desk and wondering why that ever seemed like a good idea.

I really just wanted to log an entry to move on from my unfortunate and apparently non-comment-worthy entry of Sandwich plus dog poop, which actually seemed like a good idea at the time...

Don't worry--I'll rebound. But I need to get this desk cleaned up first.

So today I'm hopped up on a homeostatic combo of allergy medicine, dayquil to treat my symptoms, Zinc and Vitamin C to prevent a Cold, and caffeine to counteract all the junk in my system bringin' me down...And I've got heavy machinery to operate later today--ought to be fun. I've been up with a wakeful 1-year-old who can't understand why no one wants to play with her at 2:30 AM and making insomnia-induced Email equivalents of drunk calls to my friends.

Fun!

No comments: