01 August 2005

Yeah. Okay.

So here I am filling out my weekly TPS Report and trying not to forget to put the cover sheet on....I swear we have the dumbest, most non-productive procedures sometimes.


So we were leaving for our fishing trip and I saw this hippo--believe it or not, Ryan thought my hippo marketing post was funny (It was funny, dammit, although the solitary comment is making me self-conscious)! Is this hippo thing going to be like snakes, where I start to see hippos everywhere? This one was right outside Starbucks--hmmm the convergence of 2 beautiful things...

Saturday, Ryan and I went fishing with my buddy Gar. Gar caught 3 lunkers and let Ryan haul one of them in. I was trying to get back in the hang of things with my fly rod--ended up catching quite a few (bluegill). I even let Ryan flip it around a little with my help and we ended up catching one--his first fish on a fly rod! That may not be saying much since one time I saw a bunch of guys feeding bread to the fish at boy scout camp and I ended up catching one with a piece of styrofoam and no pole!



On the way home, I was getting really sleepy and was about 45 minutes out. I decided to pour some water on top of my head to wake me up a little. Well, I guess a bottle of orange-flavored water got mixed in with our regular water, so THAT wasn't too pleasant (although it did wake me up!)

Kaitlyn is learning one or two words a day right now. She is now calling herself "Katie cookie", which cracks us all up. She is also climbing on everything in our house like she is a Peruvian llama--Fran walked into the living room the other day to see her perched on top of our baby grand piano like she had just climbed Everest. We would get a picture of it if it just didn't scare us to death every time!

So, back to the TPS report...and, yes, as always, watching out for the corn-hole...

Yeah, okay, well then we're just, kinda, gonna need you to come in Sunday, too, okay. Yeah, that's great. Thanks.

1 comment:

theheartofmel said...

Too bad I can't attach sound files to your post. I love quoting that movie. Just seems to fit so nicely in so many situations of life.

We have sordofa problem here... yeah, you apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on your TPS reports...

AND the Hippo post was HI-freakin-LARIOUS! Read it people! lol