06 September 2005

Talking Amongst Myself...

I guess I've been tagged! My Malaysian friend has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged me to answer these questions, so here goes...Just as an aside, I really enjoy his blog which is called Human+Universe and often has some excellent photos on it.

So here are your answers, my friend:

Seven things you plan to do before you die!! (I reviewed this list and realized I could probably do all of them before the end of the year...)

1. Take my wife to Hawaii (and bring her back)
2. Write a good book
3. Catch a marlin
4. Drive a BMW (even if it was just for a month)
5. Scuba Dive
6. Jump out of a plane (I would prefer with a parachute)
7. Go moose hunting in Alaska

Seven things you can do!!
1. Let people know how much I appreciate them
2. Try to be a good listener
3. Be healthier
4. Be positive about things
5. Be a great role model for my kids
6. Be content--I'm a lucky guy
7. Forgive

Seven things you can't do
1. Cut crown moulding properly
2. Spell the word Occurrance--occurrence, occurance?
3. Tolerate idiocy, sloth, or greed
4. Pick up a snake by the tail and say "Crikey, look at this beauty!"
5. Give up eating chocolate
6. Make it without Fran
7. Sing karaoke

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!
1. Dark hair
2. Dark eyes and long eyelashes
3. Loves to discuss philosophy, books, art
4. Never takes things too seriously
5. Someone who isn't afraid to tease me about being goofy
6. Helps if your name is Fran and has given me two children (go figure)
7. A vibrant personality that runs deep

Seven things you say most!!! (FYI--Fran reviewed this list and only agrees with #4)
1. Doh!
2. Uhhhh, okay.
3. Man!
4. (*&(#$&/!!!
5. No way!
6. Fran! You'll never guess what I did...
7. Whassssup?

Seven celebrity crushes!!!
1. Maura Tierney
2. Tea Leoni
3. Marisa Tomei
4. Gwen Stefani
5. Fran! (had to put that in there--yes, it's gratuitous pandering, but it may save my butt)
6. Maura Tierney :)
7. Do I really have to think of 7?


Here are people I would like to tag, but this may cause mayhem and warfare, plus, these people don't all have blogs they can post it on...--you are welcome to post it in comments on mine (Yes! you can be a guest columnist!) Have fun with it!

Don
Melanie
Nicole
Gar
Nancy
Anonymous (you know who you are-but you won't do it, will you?)
Mike D.

(Wow, that got to 7 very quickly)

Trying to get back into the swing of things--I took a mental vacation from things and just enjoyed life for a long weekend--it was so relaxing! I'll ramp up t0 full power over the next few days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well met!

and you are right - don't think that i could do it out in the world - but it does give me a nucleation site...

yeah, it's me :)

cheers

Anonymous said...

OK, can't believe I actually did this but....nucleation is VERY important right now...
(deep breath)

Seven things you plan to do before you die!!

1. learn to play the sax
2. write "acceptable" poetry
3. learn to fly (a plane)
4. learn Finnish, Norwegian and Spanish
5. cook a good souffle
6. reconcile my quarrels with god
7. learn to love well
(not necessarily in that order)




Seven things you can do!!

1. cut crown moulding properly (sorry Mike :) )
2. fix or make anything
3. NYT crossword - in ink
4. cook
5. love
6. cry
7. be patient- for love's sake


Seven things you can't do

1. birth a child
2. carry a tune
3. create music
4. sketch a face
5. be patient with stupidity, sloth or greed (sorry, it struck a
chord with me)
6. fly - literally
7. remember my Dad's voice




Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!

1.Intelligence
2.Grace
3.Green eyes
4.Peace
5.loves language and words...
6.Long shiny hair
7.short shiny hair




Seven things you say most!!!

1.like
2.I mean
3.@$#%%$%$#
4.@#$%$%
5.W04 - my A**!
6.-
7.-




Seven celebrity crushes!!!

1.Ingrid Bergman
2.Audrey Hepburn
3.Audrey Tatuo
4.Liv Ullman
5.Liv Tyler
6.Katherine Hepburn
7.Peta Wilson
(not necessarily in that order)

Anonymous said...

Hey Anon:

Good Job! Thanks for doing that!

Mike

Mike's Drumbeats said...

Damn, I wish I had thought of Audrey Hepburn--I loved her in On Golden Pond...

Anonymous said...

yeah, audrey was watching verrry closely in the wings :)

had to be very quick to catch her!

gP said...

hey! thanx for compelting the tag. this time it worked well, i tink alot of them did it.